Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Fulton Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager in Gloversville, NY.
Now offering a $7,500 sign-on bonus!
Up to $12,000 in tuition reimbursement!
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit
- Review Resident records & quality of care
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper-level management
- Must hold valid State RN License
- 3 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 2 years Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Fulton Center, we offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Fulton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. FC11
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V