Registered Nurse (RN) Weekend Night Supervisor
Brooklyn Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) Weekend Night Supervisor in Brooklyn, NY.
Now Offering a $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!!!
- Complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Ensure resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of resident care services
- Promote a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Familiar with EHR and Prescribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Residential Healthcare is a 215-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility deep in the heart of the Midwood section of Brooklyn. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V