Registered Nurse (RN) Wound Nurse
Bishop Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) Wound Nurse to work in our facility in Syracuse, NY.
- Responsible for oversight of all skin integrity in the facility.
- Responsible for completing skin assessments on new admissions.
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Documents Resident wound progress by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Weekly rounding with wound NP/MD.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Monitoring and reporting, including monthly reports.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker