Registered Nurse (RN)
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a Registered Nurse to work Monday through Friday 9 AM - 9 PM, as well as 7 AM - 3 PM every other weekend, for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a pleasant demeanor!
Rochester Center Benefits Include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Referral Bonus Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Provide advice and support to the Residents and their families
- Document Resident care services by charting in Resident and department records
- Protect Residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Resolve Resident problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assure quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies and standards of care as required
- Supervising LPNs and CNAs
- Maintain Resident confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Must hold a valid NYS RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in LTC settings
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.