Registered Nurse (RN)
St. Patrick's Home for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking a motivated and dedicated Full-Time Registered Nurse for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Supervising LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Long Term Care Experience a Plus
- Should be friendly and a team worker
St. Patrick's Home is a Faith-Based facility located in the northwest section of the Bronx, bordering scenic Van Cortlandt Park. Sharing in the Ministry of the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm since 1931, the dedicated staff provides Long and Short-term Care to the elderly, meeting the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of the residents as a part of the St. Patrick's family, where "The Difference is Love."