Registered Nurse (RN)
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville is seeking RN Team Members for our skilled nursing facility.
We currently have a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
All shifts (full-time and part-time) available!
No experience necessary!
Apply today and join the team!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Previous LTC experience required
- Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus
- Should work well in a team environment
- Current New York State RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville is a state-of-the-art facility providing long term and short term stays with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V