Registered Nurse (RN)
New Paltz Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) in New Paltz, NY.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN), Provide advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team environment
- Current State Registered Nurse RN License
- Long-Term Care experience preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a strong team worker
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.