Registered Nurse Supervisor- 3,000 Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced RN Supervisor to work the Evening shift at our Skilled Nursing Facility.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Brooklyn Center is a state-of-the-art 280-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Brooklyn. It’s a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.