Registered Nurse Supervisor / Admissions Nurse
Registered Nurse Supervisor/Admissions Nurse
Suffolk Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse Supervisor/Admissions Nurse to be an Admissions Nurse for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Patchogue, NY.
11AM - 7 PM Monday-Friday
- Obtain, review and file necessary paperwork, including: patient medical records, state/federal mandated paperwork, enrollment forms, etc.
- Assist facilities with uploading information into EMRs
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Responsible for ensuring a seamless enrollment process for patients and their family members
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold a valid RN License
- Minimum 2 years of Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EMR systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premier 120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long term care, short term care and Wound Care. Our dedicated short term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home. Suffolk Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.