Registered Nurse Team Members- Vent Unit
Concord Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is actively hiring RN Team Members to work the Vent Unit for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Friendly disposition and work well in a team environment.
- Current NYS RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience a plus.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
Founded in 1975, the Concord Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a modern, fully equipped, skilled nursing facility offering a full range of medical, social, and rehabilitation services. The facility features 140 beds including 17 vent certified beds. The residents live in attractively furnished private and semi-private rooms.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V