Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Supervisor Day Shift
Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Supervisor
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing is seeking an Experienced RN Unit Manager/Supervisor for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Patchogue, NY.
- Handle all supervisory duties for the unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper level management.
- Min. 3yrs. Long Term Care Experience
- Minimum 2yrs. Unit Manager experience
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
7 am - 3 pm
For more information:
Contact JoAnne Kwiatkowski Staff Recruiter/Coordinator at 631-289-7700 ext.316.
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premiere 120 bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long term care, short term care and Wound Care. Our dedicated short term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home.