Registered Nurse Unit Manager
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Kingston Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse Unit Manager to work for our skilled nursing facility in West Kingston RI.
Under new management!!
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Completes resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families
- Provides information to residents and health care team
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment
- Maintains resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintains documentation of resident care services
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid RI RN License
- LTC experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
West Kingston, RI
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.