Registered Nurse Unit Supervisor- Weekends
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Topeka Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Unit Manager for the weekend shifts for our skilled nursing facility in Topeka, Kansas. This position is Friday through Monday with opportunities to pick up more shifts throughout the week.
We offer generous compensation, a two-tier benefits package and much more!!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) Manager, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience is required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.