Registered Nurse (RN)
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced RN to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a pleasant demeanor!
- Providing advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documenting Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protecting Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolving Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assuring quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintaining Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Must work well in a team environment
- Current New York State RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Bushwick Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.