Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) in Monsey, NY.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN), Provide advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team environment
- Current State Registered Nurse RN License
- Long-Term Care experience preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a strong team worker
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is located in Monsey, NY. Metropolitan’s mission is to help residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort, and quality of life. Our multidisciplinary approach is designed to help you improve your overall well-being. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Northern Metropolitan is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V