Holliswood Center is hiring a Resident Ambassador to work for our skilled nursing facility in Hollis, NY.
Must be CNA Certified
- Welcomes new Residents & their families to ensure a smooth, hassle-free move.
- Makes sure rooms are clean & ready before welcoming new Residents.
- Introduces new Residents & their families to life in our “Home” and shows them around the Facility.
- Coordinates between new residents & unit managers to ensure their quick evaluation upon arrival.
- Follows up within three days of arrival to ask “How are you doing and what can we do to make it better/easier for YOU”
- Makes three round per day on every floor to discuss Residents’ needs and concerns.
- Maintains a daily log with questions, concerns and issues raised; and any follow up steps taken.
- Submits logs to the Director of Resident Quality daily.
- Assists Residents with the discharge process & follows up the next day.
- Help where help is needed, be a team player and assist in any problem area.
- Must be CNA Certified
- Demonstrate passion & enthusiasm to work with elderly Residents
- Min. - high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Experience in LTC Community Relations policies a plus
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task & concentrate with constant interruptions
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V