RN Admissions Nurse
RN Admissions Nurse
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a motivated RN Admissions Nurse to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY. Candidates must be available for 3PM-11PM shift as well as every other weekend.
Rochester Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time or Part-Time
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Initiate admission assessments on new residents/hospital returns & initiate an initial care plan.
- Assist with the development & direction of the Nursing Department as directed by the DON.
- Review PRIs & coordinate all components of the admission process with the interdisciplinary team.
- Responsible for auditing records to ascertain compliance with facility standards.
- Will participate in discharge planning when necessary.
- Review & evaluate Residents’ care plans when conditions warrant a change as necessary.
- Perform required charting according to policy/procedure.
- Complete MDS, care plans, and other documents as assigned.
- Maintain the confidentially of all Resident information as per HIPAA and Corporate guidelines.
- May be assigned to supervise or direct Resident care as necessary.
- Must have an active/unrestricted NYS Registered Nurse License
- Prior experience as an admissions nurse in LTC settings
- Should have excellent clinical assessment skills
- Ability to make good independent decisions
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.