RN Admissions Nurse
Buffalo Center is actively seeking a motivated RN Admissions Nurse to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. Candidates must be available for 3PM-11PM shift as well as every other weekend.
Buffalo Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time or Part-Time
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Initiate admission assessments on new Residents / hospital returns & initiates initial care plan.
- Assist with the development & direction of the Nursing Department as directed by the DON.
- Review PRI's & coordinate all components of the admission process with the interdisciplinary team.
- Responsible for auditing records to ascertain compliance with facility standards.
- Will participate in discharge planning when necessary.
- Review & evaluate Residents’ care plans when conditions warrant a change as necessary.
- Perform required charting according to policy / procedure.
- Complete MDS, care plans and other documents as assigned.
- Maintain the confidentially of all Resident information as per HIPAA and Corporate guidelines.
- May be assigned to supervise or direct Resident care as necessary.
- Must have an active / unrestricted NYS Registered Nurse License
- Prior experience as an admissions nurse in LTC settings
- Should have excellent clinical assessment skills
- Ability to make good independent decisions
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 990399