RN Floor Nurse + 5000 Sign On Bonus
Now Offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Registered Nurse (RN) Floor Nurse
Oak Hill Center is looking to hire Registered Nurses to work as Floor RNs at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Pawtucket, RI.
All Shifts are Available
Oak Hill Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program! Up to $12,000!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN), Provide advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team environment
- Current Rhode Island Registered Nurse RN License
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
- 1-year Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a strong team worker
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s a calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 988388