RN Nurse Manager
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Triboro Center is seeking a RN Nurse Manager for our skilled nursing facility. Previous LTC experience is a must.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Completes resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families
- Provides information to residents and health care team
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Maintains resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintains documentation of resident care services
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- LTC experience requred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, Ambulance & Ambulette Services, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V