RN - Registered Nurse Supervisor
Registered Nurse (RN)
Troy Center is looking to hire an RN Supervisor to work during our 3:00 PM-11:00 PM shift for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Troy, NY.
New Grads Welcome! | Incredible Team Environment!
Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits Packages Provided!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
- Should work well in a team environment.
- Current New York State RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.