RN Sub Acute Rehab Unit Manager
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager Sub Acute Unit
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) for our Sub-Acute Rehab Unit in our skilled nursing facility in Bronx, NY
Apply today and join the team!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
- Should work well in a team environment.
- Current New York State RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- It should be friendly and a team worker.
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 448-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility with impressive Resident and family satisfaction ratings. A vital part of the Bronx community, the facility has a long history of providing a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want them to leave Beth Abraham Center with dignity and independence. Beth Abraham Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.