RN Supervisor (11 PM - 7 AM)
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Oak Hill Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to be an RN Supervisor to work the 11:00 PM-7:00 AM overnight shift in our Skilled Nursing Facility in Pawtucket, RI.
The ideal candidate will be able to work the overnight shifts from 11 PM to 7 AM
Oak Hill Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid RI Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.