RN Supervisor (3-11) + 3K Sign-on Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Deptford Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor in our Skilled Nursing Facility.
Monday through Friday 3 PM - 11 PM
Currently Offering a $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Deptford Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Referral Bonus Program
- Free Scrubs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.