RN Supervisor 3-11: Part-Time
Sayville Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is under NEW ownership!
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) for the part-time 3-11 RN Supervisor Shift at our skilled nursing facility.
Please inquire regarding shift availability
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville is a state-of-the-art facility providing long-term and short-term stays with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V SC45