RN Supervisor: 3-11 Shift
St. Patrick's Home Rehabilitation and Health Care is activaly seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work 3PM to 11PM for our Skilled Nursing Facility in the Bronx, NY.
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
St. Patrick's Home is a Faith-Based facility located in the northwest section of the Bronx, bordering scenic Van Cortlandt Park. Sharing in the Ministry of the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm since 1931, the dedicated staff provides Long and Short-term Care to the elderly, meeting the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of the residents as a part of the St. Patrick's family, where "The Difference is Love."