RN Supervisor Evening Shift
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Carthage Center is actively seeking an experienced RN Supervisor to work Full-Time at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Carthage, NY.
The ideal candidate will work Monday through Friday 3 pm - 11 pm.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 90-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the outskirts of the historic village of Carthage. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. Carthage Center will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. Carthage Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.