RN Supervisor - Evening Shift
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Holliswood Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor for our Skilled Nursing Facility to work the Evening Shift (3-11 PM).
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Holliswood Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 314-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Hollis neighborhood. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Holliswood Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Holliswood Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.