RN Supervisor- Weekends
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor to work weekends at our skilled nursing facility.
$3,000 Sign On Bonus!!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Residential Healthcare is a 215-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility deep in the heart of the Midwood section of Brooklyn. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Though, we are excited to announce that Brooklyn Center will be moving to Crown Heights area into a new state of the art 281- bed facility!