RN Supervisors + 3,000 Dollars Sign On-Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisors
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Canandaigua, NY.
We are now offering $3,000 Sign On-Bonus!!!!
Ontario Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing-home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ontario Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.