RN Team Member
Registered Nurses (RN)
Kingston Center is seeking an experienced full time Registered Nurse (RN) for our skilled nursing facility.
Kingston Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Provides advice & support to the residents and their families.
- Monitoring residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents resident care services by charting in resident & dept. records.
- Protects residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Supervising LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Maintains resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Should work well in a team oriented environment.
- Must hold valid RN License.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Long term care experience a plus.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
West Kingston, RI