RN Team Member
RN (Registered Nurse) Team Members
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking full-time RN Team Members for our skilled nursing facility.
Do you have a passion for making a difference? Are you looking for a stimulating, yet rewarding job? Corning Center is committed to our community, to our residents, and to our employees. If you are ready to become part of the journey in changing lives, then what are you waiting for? Apply today and come out and join the team!
Corning Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Provides advice & support to the residents and their families.
- Monitoring residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Supervising LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Maintains resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Should work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Must hold a valid RN license.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Long term care experience a plus.
- It should be friendly and team worker.
Corning Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, post-operative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically-ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Corning Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.