RN Unit Manager - 2,000 Dollar Sign On Bonus
RN Unit Manager / Nurse Manager
Far Rockaway Center is actively seeking an RN Unit Manager Team Leader for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have 3 years long term care experience and 1-year unit manager experience.
Now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
- Handle all supervisory duties for the unit.
- Establish employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Establish the standards of care for the unit.
- Review Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Ensure the department is well-stocked with medical supplies.
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper level management.
- Min. 3 years of Long-Term Care Experience
- Minimum 1 year of Unit Manager experience
- Must hold valid NY RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Far Rockaway, NY
Far Rockaway Nursing Home is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Far Rockaway, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Far Rockaway Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.