RN Unit Manager - 3,000 Dollar Sign on Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Oak Hill Center is seeking an experienced RN Unit Manager for our skilled nursing facility in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
We are currently offering a $3000 Sign-On bonus for new hires!
Oak Hill Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Maintain nursing guidelines.
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families.
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records.
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Must hold valid Rhode Island RN License
- Leadership Experience Preferred
- Long Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Center's Health Care continuum.