RN Unit Manager- 5,000 Dollar Sign on Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Managers, Nurse Manager
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced RN Unit Manager Team Leader for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of supervisory experience and experience in a long term care setting. Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package provided! Full time and part time shifts available.
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families.
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records.
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Must hold valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 90-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the outskirts of the historic village of Carthage. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. Carthage Center will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. Carthage Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.