RN Unit Manager +3,000 Dollars Sign On-Bonus
Registered Nurse Manager
Glens Falls Center is actively seeking motivated and experienced Rn unit Manager to work Full-Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Glens Falls, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior Long-Term Care and Charge Nurse experience.
Now offering $3,000 Sign On-Bonus!!! Apply for details!
Glens Falls Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Handle all supervisory duties for the unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management.
- Minimum 3 years Long Term Care Experience
- Minimum 2 years Unit Manager experience
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills