RN Unit Manager + 3,000 Dollars Sign-On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Manager
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking an experienced RN Unit Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Utica, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior Long Term Care and Charge Nurse experience.
Now Offering a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Oneida Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit
- Review Resident records & quality of care
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper-level management
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) License
- 3 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 2 years Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare. Formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Oneida Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.