RN Unit Manager - 4,000 Dollar Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Topeka Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) with management experience to work as the Unit Manager for our Skilled Unit at our skilled nursing facility in Topeka, Kansas.
We are currently offering a $4,000 sign-on bonus!!
Salary Range: $65,000-$75,000!!
Additional pay for picking up extra shifts!!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
- Including 1 Weekend shift a month
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.