RN Unit Manager + 5,000 sign-on bonus
RN Unit Manager
Glens Falls Center is actively seeking motivated and experienced RN Unit Managers to work Full-Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Glens Falls, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior Long-Term Care and Charge Nurse experience.
Now offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus!!!
Glens Falls Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates??based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Handle all supervisory duties for the unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management.
- Minimum 3 years Long Term Care Experience
- Minimum 2 years Unit Manager experience
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming, and nurturing environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.