Rn Unit Manager (RN) + 2,500 Dollars Sign-On Bonus
Rehabilitation Nurse Manager
Warren Center is actively seeking a motivated and experienced RN Unit Manager to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Queensbury, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior Charge Nurse experience.
Now offering $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Warren Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Handle all supervisory duties for the unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management.
- Minimum 3 years Long Term Care Experience
- Minimum 2 years Unit Manager experience
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Warren Center is an eighty-bed skilled nursing facility located at 42 Gurney Lane. Our facility provides a wide spectrum of nursing care to the residents of Warren County. We provide short-term rehabilitation services to people who cannot immediately return to their homes because of an accident or illness. We also provide long-term care for individuals who are unable to care for themselves. We look at each person from an individual perspective. We then utilize a team approach working with the residents and their family to develop a unique plan of care to meet their needs. Warren Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.