RN Unit Manager
Registered Nurse Unit Manager
Steuben Center is looking to hire a full-time RN Nurse Manager for our skilled nursing facility located in Bath, NY.
Steuben Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and the health care team.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid New York State RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality health care with respect for the individual's dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work and visit the facility. At Steuben Center, we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Steuben Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.