RN Unit Manager
Registered Nurse Manager
Bronx Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to serve as a Nurse Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bronx, NY.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Develops an individualized comprehensive care plan
- Maintains timely documentation of patients
- Maintains supervision of staff and facility
- Takes disciplinary actions for employees when needed
- Must hold valid New York State RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hospital experience would be preferred
- Must have a willingness to work as a team member
Bronx Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. One of the earliest members of the Centers Health Care family, we’ve been leading the way ever since. We’ve developed into an outstanding rehabilitation center, a renowned skilled nursing facility, and one of the boroughs leading providers of in-patient and in-home renal dialysis. But as we’ve grown larger and more advanced, offering more sophisticated rehab and care, we’ve retained our home town culture. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Bronx Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium