RN Weekend Supervisor
Schenectady Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor in Schenectady, NY.
Pays up to $50 an hour
We Are Now Offering A $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Ensure resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of resident care services
- Promote a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Familiar with EHR and Prescribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community—and being an active part of it—Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V