Sales/Staffing Coordinator: Bilingual English & Spanish
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated Sales/Staffing Coordinator.
The candidate should be must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Review and generate daily referrals
- Primary duties include coordinating schedules for designated clients and caregivers
- Schedule and coordinate 100% of assigned caseload in an efficient, effective, and timely manner, while ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring day-of schedules and troubleshooting problems, and responding to client or caregiver issues as they arise.
- Participate in on-call duties.
- Maintain accurate schedules, clock-in/clock-out timecards, and clear notes for exceptions in the Company's systems, as required, to ensure accurate billing and payroll function.
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff
- Ability to work well with a team
- Computer skills and ability to master the Agency’s software program
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized and demonstrate the ability to prioritize job demand
- Bilingual English & Spanish
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.