Scheduler (Entry Level)
Revival Home Health Care is actively looking to hire a Scheduler to work for our Certified Home Health Agency.
Hosting a Interviews in Margate Mon Feb 22 - Tue Feb 23
Call/Text 347-773-2507 to schedule your interview with our hiring managers!
- Performs planning and scheduling functions for all skilled nursing services
- Staffs each case appropriately, following guidelines set by the Director of Intake.
- Forwards all pertinent intake information to COC prior to the initial visit.
- Consistently maintains the availability list of nurses.
- Obtains and maintains information related to scheduled time off of COCs.
- Obtains a schedule of full-time COC to assure compliance with agency policies.
- Confirms COC weekend on-call schedules and reports any changes to the supervisor.
- Maintains complete and accurate scheduling log.
- Alerts Director of Intake, Patient Services Manager, and Director of Managed Care with anticipated staffing shortages.
- Collects and obtains information in delays in SOC, NTUC’s, relays such information to the appropriate parties.
- Assists with telephone and clerical duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Margate, Florida
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.