Triboro Center is looking to hire a Security Guard monitor the premises of our Skilled Nursing Facility in The Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate will maintain a safe and secure environment for residents and employees by monitoring premises and personnel.
Healthcare experience is preferred!
- Prevent Residents from leaving premises
- Maintain order and establish presence on front point area
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicle or people in the property
- Monitor visitor’s access and maintain security awareness
- Must be kind to all residents
- Must possess strong group communication skills
- Proven history of working well in stressful situations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Professional personal presentation
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Register as a security officer
- High school diploma/GED required
The Bronx, NY
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.