Social Work Assistant
Buffalo Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is seeking a Social Work Assistant to work Full-Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have prior Long Term Care or Subacute experience.
Excellent Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits Package & Bonuses provided.
We offer the Following:
- Excellent Salaries
- Great Bonus Structure
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
- Maintaining and/or improving resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and Maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Psychology, or Social Work
- Long Term Care / Subacute Experience Required
- Buffalo, NY
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1068570