Social Worker - Drug Counselor
Nursing Home Social Worker
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking a full-time Nursing Home Social Worker for our skilled nursing facility in Providence, RI.
Bachelors in Social Work Required.
Must be educated in drug and alcohol abuse
- Maintaining and/or improving the resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and Maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- EXPERIENCE WITH MDS 3.0
- Long term care/ sub-acute experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- Must be educated in drug and alcohol abuse
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.