Social Worker Floater
Nursing Home Social Worker
Corning Center is actively seeking an experienced Social Worker to rotate between units within the facility in Corning, NY. The ideal candidate will have experience in long-term care or other related healthcare fields.
- Maintaining and/or improving the resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and Maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- NY State Social Work license is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services; Psychology or Social Work
- Long Term Care / Subacute Experience
- Must be flexible to work changing schedules and flexible for a lot of travel.