Social Worker (MSW)
Medical Director Services is actively seeking an experienced Social Worker to work Full time for our skilled nursing facilities.
In-person and remote options are available.
- Maintaining and/or improving the resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and Maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- Master's Degree in Human Services; Psychology or Social Work
- Clinically Licensed to work as a Social Worker or Psychologist
- Long Term Care / Subacute Experience Required
Medical Director Services was founded in 2016 when SNF’s were shifting a focus on value at the same time treating residents with a higher level of acuity. MDS PC puts an emphasis on quality and customer service first. Another crucial focus is treating in place when possible and reducing unnecessary hospitalizations.